FC Bayern: That's what Jamal Musiala will do better in the coming season

Jamal Musiala (18) wants to "go next steps" in the upcoming season. Both the FC Bayern and the national team he sees the best conditions for this.

Get the free probemonate of Dazn now and looks at the opening match between Gladbach and Bavaria in the Livestream!

"I want to be an important part of the team," said Musiala in front of the Bundesligastart in conversation with Sport1. His goals: a lot of playing time, more goals, more templates. In the past season, Musiala came to eight scorer points (7 goals, 1 template) in 39 games (1,458 minutes) at FC Bayern.

In order to improve this statistics in the coming season, Musiala wants to work on its skills and decision-making under enemy printing. "The training of Julian Nagelsmann is well suited," said the national player.

The training under Nagelsmann is "very good", "it's intense and fun". In addition to Nagelsmann, Musiala works with a Neuro trainer to improve his "dual-fighting stability and motion quality". "I wanted to start the best possible prepared for the new season. In addition, I have set up my own gem," said Musiala.

The challenge in sports be it to get constant performance. "It is admirable how players like Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo have dominated for years and improved every year," says Musiala.

Jamal Musiala missed Flicks Presentation at DFB

With constant good performance, Musiala will also play a role in the DFB team. At the EM, Musiala came to two short actions. Against Hungary he played eight minutes, against England one.

Articles and videos about the topic * Nagelsmann: "Danger of being suspended" * Selected Bundesliga games live on Dazn. Get your free month now!

Now with Hansi Flick an old acquaintance was acquired as the national coach. Curios: "Unfortunately, I could not see his idea at the DFB. Because I had my first driving lessons on the day." Musiala had presented his first driving hours on Tuesday, as a flick, his first driving lessons: "Luckily my driving instructor has started me with automatic. Soon I have to put myself in a car with manual transmission. I'm curious."

Comments