Greg Bear, a famous Halo novel writer, has died

The world of Halo is not only limited to video games, because as we could see a few months ago, an exclusive series of Paramount Plus was also launched for the delight of fans. On the other hand, we have written novels, which were elaborated by Greg Bear, and speaking of this important figure, unfortunately the death of it has been reported.

The cause of his death was a stroke, this at 71 years of age. In his life he wrote just over 50 books. It was in 2011 when he began to expand the Halo Universe with stories of the Forerunner Saga. 3 novels were launched in total: Halo: Cryptum (2011), Primordial (2012) and Selenium (2013), which were very well accepted by fans.

Greg

It is worth mentioning that these adaptations helped expand the history of Halo 4, which is why they have a lot of respect for the writings.

Here some messages related to the writer, including the news that his wife shared directly:

And now he is g1. Rest in peace, loved me. Greg bear 8/1951–19/11/2022

Today my dad said goodbye. I love him, and I'm going to miss him a lot. Much of what I am obtained from him, and I know that he was always proud of me, and I was proud to be his daughter. Read one of his books in his honor, if he wishes.

Remember that Greg publications are still available.

Comments

Popular Posts