VfB Stuttgart: Why Josuha Guilavogui Wanted to Make a Change and Join Bruno Labbadia's Team

Joshua Guilavogui from the Bundesliga club VFL Wolfsburg was thought about an outright desire player for the winter transfer duration by Bruno Lambada, the brand-new head coach of VfB Stuttgart. Ultimately, the Painter modification did not work, the veteran needed to stay with the wolves. Some time later on, Guilavogui makes no secret of his modification of modification. Everybody knows that I want to switch to VfB Stuttgart, stated the midfielder in an interview with the kicker. He justified this with purely ing elements, as he discussed in the interview: I simply desired to play more. And I would have got this opportunity in Stuttgart. I would have liked to work again under Bruno Lambada.

The

Guilavogui has long considering that lost his regular location under Nike Kovacs in the Autostart and was just four times in the beginning formation of the wolves this season. Nevertheless, VFL took its veto versus a modification and did not desire to lose the 32-year-old as a knowledgeable group gamer in the 2nd half of the season to a direct rival.

Guilavogui with a unique relationship for CFB fitness instructor Lambada

Above all, the unique relationship with his ex-coach Lambada was the definitive factor for the Frenchman to deposit his desire to alter to Stuttgart. I have a unique relationship with him. I am a grateful individual, I know what Bruno Lambada did in Wolfsburg at the time. He immediately gave me the trust. That's why I would have liked to pay him back a bit, said Guilavogui. The relegation battle with VfB Stuttgart would have been a good obstacle for him, stressed the 196-time Bundesliga player. After that, it is about persuading once again with the wolves in his in 2015 of the contract: I am extremely grateful to VFL, so I could not trigger difficulty and even step on the strike. I have actually accepted the choice now I can now.

Don't state that I am unfortunate, Wolfsburg is too important to me. How the professional profession could continue from next summer is not yet clear, Guilavogui stated.

And I would have got this opportunity in Stuttgart. I would have liked to work once again under Bruno Lambada. I am a grateful individual, I understand what Bruno Lambada did in Wolfsburg at the time. From then on, it is about encouraging again with the wolves in his last year of the agreement: I am really grateful to VFL, so I might not cause problem or even step on the strike.

Comments

Popular Posts