NBA: "The Last Dance" - Michael Jordan would have liked to do it differently

The Last Dance was a great success and made fans of Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls indulge in memories. A player who did not say was Luc Longley. Jordan said that he regretted that the center did not occur in the documentary.

In an interview with the Australian TV channel ABC, Jordan spoke that it was a mistake that Kult Center Luc Longley did not matter in "The Last Dance". "I understand that Australia asks why Luc was not there," Jordan said. "If I missed something, it would probably have been that."

Longley was the first Australian who played in the NBA and was between 1996 and 1998 the starter at the Bulls, when they managed the second Threepeat after returning Jordan. The center was disappointed in the broadcast that he was not involved in the project. "I was sitting on my couch week and seen every episode, of course I was sad," Longley said about his absence.

Even ex-players Toni Kukoc cried in the interview with Jordan the lack of presence of the Australian. Background for the absence were financial constraints. Director Jason Hehir admitted that it would have been too expensive if a whole movie crew would have flown into Western Australia, where Longley lives now.

Longley himself stated that he had liked to talk about his bulls time. "Of course I did not expect that I will be great because she did not interview me," Longley betrayed. "But I would have expected a bit more, I would have liked it if I had been in the documentary because then the Australian children had seen that a country man played in this team."

Articles and videos about the topic * These are the tops and flops of the new NBA contracts | Jordan ranking * Experience the NBA live and on retrieval on Dazn. Get your free month now!

Longley played between 1991 and 2001 in the NBA, between 1994 and 1998 the center was active for the Chicago Bulls. In the Windy City, Longley completed 261 games in which he raised an average of 8.9 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.1 blocks.

Comments