BVB | Nico Schlotterbeck raves concerning Mats Hummels as well as Niklas Süle

The 22-year-old previous Freiburg, who authorized a contract up until 2027 at BVB, defined himself as a contemporary main defender: I am looking for a whole lot of battles, but it also suches as to have the sphere and discover options.

I truly feel like it currently, claimed the football player in a video clip released by BVB. I want to call up my leading services right here in the next couple of years.

New signing Nico Schlotterbeck is expecting his brand-new task at Borussia Dortmund with excellent anticipation.

BVB: Schlotterbeck goes crazy about Hummels and also Süle

Nico For his future Dortmund defense colleagues Mats Hummels and the Niklas Süle, that were moved by FC Bayern Munich to the area club, he found praise: When I was in the definitive youth stages, Floor coverings was with the most effective main defender in Germany and the world The group is permitted to play the definitely satisfied. As well as Niklas has actually gone a manner in which I additionally wish to go. He switched to a substantial club at incredibly young years and also left his mark there. I intend to try it out right here as well.

Comments

Popular Posts